Fly to Top

Fashion Hauties Sketch done!!











Hello everyone!
 Sorry  for not posting these days but I've been kinda busy and well, blogger has also had its problems.
But here I am posting new content and the sketch for Fashion Hauties!

Like I said before, they asked me to make a sketch with certain clothes, in this case, I drew for Abby a yellow dress from the collection of Nanette Lepore Spring 2011, it's very young and the original color is beautiful!. I drew Taylor with a Miu Miu  long sleeved printed dress from 2011 collection as well, this is more stylish but I think the print adds a fun and modern touch to it.

They both  are really young, but they're very stylish.

I hope you like it and I hope you like it too Abby & Taylor!
:)

XO




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)