Fly to Top

Stripes and Prints.







Hello everyone, how are you all?!

It's been a long time since my last post but, many things have happened! Exams, my family and I moved house, I'm also teaching now; but thanks God!!

But I missed my blog so much and my paints so I couldn't resist and start to paint again and this is the first one I did.

I saw this picture on Pinterest and I love it, really like this style!
The outfit is casual but still chic. I love stripes on clothes, specially when they have this navy style. Animal print is a trend that I really like, particularly leopard print. So it immediately caught my attention and I fell in love, and the red belt complements it perfectly.
It's a great outfit!

- This is the type of outfit I would wear very often haha -

Here are some pics of how to mix and match these two trends ;)


http://crashingred.com/



Don't be afraid and take a chance to mix and match styles!


XO



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)